Here is Weekly Plan for Week 3:
- Complete the following Seesaw activities: a. Read Aloud, b. RAE Response and c. Phonics
- Read independently and/or with parent daily (20 min.)
Writing – Using the science links, write an informative paragraph about the Solar System. Be sure to include 4 facts with details. You may use your writing notebook pages to help. Take a picture when finished and upload onto Seesaw.
- Complete a math Seesaw math activity every day.
- Complete 2 lessons on iReady.
- Word Problem of the Week: A bike shop had a total of 70 bikes. 29 have baskets. How many do not have baskets? Take a picture of your answer and upload on Seesaw.
Science: Complete the 4 Seesaw assignments about the Solar System.
*Choose any activity from Bonus list sent by your teacher.
*Music with Ms. C: https://safeyoutube.net/w/hy28
*Art with Mrs. Adamos: https://wolfpackartistsblog.wordpress.com
*ArtHub Earth Day https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pL8z6Penuvo