Here is Weekly Plan for Week 2:
- Complete the following Seesaw activities: a. Phonics activity, b. Read aloud & response and c. Grammar activity
- Read independently and/or with parent daily (20 min.) and complete Reading at Home activity on Seesaw
Writing – Write an opinion paragraph about what you like about distance learning. Be sure to include a hook sentence, your opinion, 2 reasons with examples. You may use your writing notebook pages to help. Do Opinion Writing assignment on Seesaw by taking a picture and recording yourself reading what you wrote.
- Complete a math Seesaw math activity every day.
- Complete 2 lessons on iReady.
- Word Problem of the Week: There were 36 passengers on a train. Then, 40 passengers boarded the train. How many passengers are now on the train? Solve using RDW. Take a picture of your answer and upload on Seesaw.
*Choose any activity from Bonus list sent by your teacher.
*Take a virtual field trip: https://naturalhistory.si.edu/visit/virtual-tour
*Music with Ms. C: https://safeyoutube.net/w/yUx5
*Art with Mrs. Adamos: https://wolfpackartistsblog.wordpress.com
Month of Military Child Virtual Spirit Week
Monday, April 20th – Camo Day
Tuesday, April 21st – Superhero Day
Wednesday, April 22nd – Purple UP! Day (Wear purple)
Thursday, April 23rd – Patriotic Day (Wear red, white & blue)
Friday, April 24th – Hat Day