Welcome back timberwolves! We missed you all! This quarter will be a new journey into distance learning. Please take some time to log into the appropriate programs and explore.
Here is Weekly Plan for Week 1:
- Complete at least 2 Seesaw activities
- Read independently and/or with parent daily (20 min.)
Writing – Write a narrative paragraph about what you did over Spring Break. Be sure to include Bold Beginning, Might Middle and Exciting Ending. You may use your writing notebook pages to help. Take a picture when you finished and upload onto Seesaw.
- Complete at least 2 Seesaw math activities
- Complete 2 lessons on I-Ready
- Complete Word Problem of the Week: Carlos had 60 pounds of ice for a party. Some of the ice melted. Now he has only 10 pounds of ice. How many pounds of ice melted? Solve using RDW. Take a picture of your answer and upload on Seesaw
*Choose any activity from Bonus list emailed by your teacher.
*Take a virtual field trip: https://www.farmfood360.ca/?utm_source=domain&utm_campaign=www.virtualfarmtours.ca&utm_medium=redirect
*Music with Ms. C: https://safeyoutube.net/w/yUx5
*Art with Mrs. Adamos: https://wolfpackartistsblog.wordpress.com